Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Képgaléria - Photo gallery

Ezután igyekszem leírni a fontosabb történéseket angolul is, a hibákért elnézést kérek előre is.

Most vettem észre, hogy nincs fent a képgaléria az autórol, azaz mi alapján vettem meg az autót.
Nem vagyok normális mi?
Sokan mondták.


From now on I will write my posts in English also, as I might have some English readers also.
Sorry in advance for my English, I hope you will understand my posts.

I just noticed, that I forgot to insert the photo gallery about my car.
I bought my car based on these photos on ebay.
I'm not normal, right?
Many of my friends told me...


5 comments:

  1. holy cow, that does look bad. looks like you shouldn't have paid more than a bottle of Hungarian vodka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I paid a lot more than that. The car was undergoing the paint removing process, but the owner lost interest/run out of money, and he sold it. All parts should be there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Alabama, USA! Your friend Viktor made a post on the DeLorean Mailing List mentioning your blog and I found it interesting that you have VIN 701 as I have VIN 791! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rob. I'm happy that you found me. You have also early VIN, I might need some help from you during restoration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Hungary we drink pálinka instead of vodka. ^^ Jó szakadt állapotban van szerencsétlen járgány...

    ReplyDelete